Firefighters save North Carolina home after piece of clothing got too hot, set other clothes on fire

BURLINGTON, N.C. (WGHP) — A house caught fire in Burlington after an article of clothing got too hot in the dryer and started smoldering. According...

November 29, 2022
7:50 PM

BURLINGTON, N.C. (WGHP) — A house caught fire in Burlington after an article of clothing got too hot in the dryer and started smoldering. According to the Burlington Fire Department, crews responded to a house fire just after midnight on Tuesday on Herman Blue Court. They arrived on the scene around four minutes after being dispatched and saw smoke coming from the home. When firefighters got inside the home, they found a fire in the bedroom. It only took a few minutes to make sure the fire was completely out.

Emily Mikkelsen